So this is now the standard for impeachment: the party out of power doesn't like the guy in the Oval Office, but controls the House: since they hate the presidents' guts, he's gotta go. Write up the articles of impeachment here (fill in the blank, doesn't matter, we'll get some lawyers and pinko professors to argue the details).
The impeachment bar is now so low, that if a sitting president sneezes without saying 'excuse me,' he's out. Impeach the sumbitch.
This standard, however low it is currently, was more than adequate to impeach Barry on any number of crimes/misdemeanors that Barry Obama had committed during his 8 years of regime:
* Fast-n-Furious - any 2nd year law school student could write up reasonable impeachment articles on this one, the guy's hare brained scheme on getting rid of the 2nd Amendment got people killed.
* IRS Scandal - again, that same 2nd year law student could argue this with credibility when Barry and his minions were weaponizing the IRS against their opponents.
* Pallets of cash to Iran: a no-brainer high crime and misdemeanor giving aid and comfort to our enemy.
* Tapping the phone lines of then-GOP candidate Donald Trump at his NY Trump Tower residence. Sure, he only had about a year left in office, but still...
* Weaponizing the Justice Department assets against his opponents, as I am pretty sure that the culprits with their fingerprints all over this high crime and misdemeanor (Stryzok/Page/Comey/McCabe/Brennan/Clapper, just to name a few) would invariably rat Barry out as the master mind once the screws were put to them
And the list of high crimes/misdemeanors is long and lots of bad things that Barry had a hand in didn't make the above list, chief among them was that almost everybody in the GOP ranks hated Barry's guts. They loathed the commie pinko.
But they didn't impeach him, although they could have given today's standard, they could have impeached him ten times over...
Sunday Evening Morale Boost - *Life for the Tzar!* And life for the kid in Korea too. I'd like to thank you all for the prayers and intentions, it means a lot, and be sure I'll pass ...
1 hour ago