These two scandals barely make page 7 in the metro section of the newspapers anymore, and of course the scandals of the past are 'old news' and never covered by any news source, ever. Unless, of course, you consider Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity and Mark Levin as news sources. Some do, most don't. Those guys bring up Hillary Clinton's most unsavory past virtually daily.
Just wait until Donald Trump starts up the presses, and begins fueling dollars into TV and other media with non-stop 'Crooked Hillary' coverage, morning, noon and night.
It will be non-stop, and the material for all of these ads is almost never ending, to include:
- Whitewater scandal, remember Webb Hubble and the boys?
- Vince Foster's mysterious death, and Hillary's goons cleansing the office prior to arrival of investigators.
- Travelgate, with the sacking of the entire staff of the White House travel office, since Hillary 'needed those slots.'
- Rose Law firm records, which mysteriously were found on a table in one of the hallways of the West Wing.
- Bimbo eruptions, where Hillary viciously attacked the accusers of her serial philandering hubby, Bubba, destroying virtually all of these women's lives as they had known them.
- Cattle futures, where Hillary invested a measly $1,000 bucks and miraculously cashed in $100,000.
- Lying about being named after Sir Edmond Hillary, who became famous for being the first to scale Mt. Everest in Nepal. The glitch here was that Sir Edmond Hillary was unknown prior to this feat, and Hillary Clinton was born BEFORE the Everest Climb by Sir Edmond.
- Hillary coming under sniper fire in Bosnia, when this clearly did not happen.
- Let's not forget Hillary's close ties to Saul Alinsky, I would bet The Donald has something to say about that.
- How about Hillary and Bill looting the White House after they vacated in 2000? Swiping White House china, furniture and about everything that wasn't bolted to the floor?
- Makes sense that they would loot the White House, since Hillary claimed that when they left the White House, they 'were dead broke.'
Donald Trump should have a field day with all of this material to work with over the course of the next 6 months. And we will all be watching it 24 hours a day, in ad after ad of those negative campaign spots. You know the ones, they are usually black and white, with the grave narration of (fill in Hillary's skulduggery and malfeasance here), and the menacing cello sound track in the background.
Why the rest of the Old Guard GOP Republicans haven't been doing this since Hillary came into the national spotlight with her evil ways, that is a mystery to us all.