Some things in life should be obvious:
- bald, fat, old guys don't make good television news anchors
- ugly, fat, old unpopular girls don't win beauty pageants
- short, stubby overweight accountants shouldn't start at center for the Boston Celtics
- slow, chubby, short, old advertising executives should not be selected to carry the ball for the Chicago Bears
- stupid, slow high school dropouts should not head up NASA space exploration programs, or other rocket science related endeavors
And something that should be patently obvious to every red blooded American is you simply don't elect a dyed-in-the-wool, card carrying, liberal, weasly mealy mouthed pacifist to be our Commander in Chief of the U.S. Armed Forces.
And yet we did. And we all see what happens when we do: look at how this guy, Barry Obama, has been all over the map regarding the rising Islamic terror threat that demands some sort of response.
Barack Obama is simply not the guy to deal with any serious threat to American interests. Nor is any other liberal pacifist Democrat. They just don't know how to properly wield the considerable military power of the U.S. And there IS most definitely a proper way to use it, and an improper way to abuse it.
If we have by now learned our lesson, then we will never elect another liberal Democrat to the presidency. If we do, we see what we get.
Dithering, fumbling, stumbling foolishness. Democrat presidents make us look bad to the rest of the world.